Courage & Compassion: The Legacy of the Bielski Brothers
The Florida Holocaust Museum is proud to offer its newest original exhibition, Courage & Compassion: The Legacy of the Bielski Brothers, as a traveling exhibit to other institutions. This unique multimedia exhibition, the only one exclusively focused on this inspiring story, appeals to a wide audience of visitors. The exhibit’s content includes an overview of the Holocaust within the history of the Bielski partisan group, and is well-suited to a broad range of hosting institutions. The exhibition’s design enhances the visitor experience.
Check out the website for this incredible exhibition: www.courageandcompassionexhibit.com.
- More than 55 original artifacts, 100 photographs,maps and drawings.
- Four video monitors showing survivor testimony and family footage
- Environment compliments: large graphic scenes, specialized lighting
- 18 exhibition components, featuring panel, fabric, artifact cases and lighting.
- Two models and two free-standing display cases
This exhibtion has been exhibited at institutions such as:
- South Florida Fair
- The Levine Museum of the New South, Charlotte, NC
- Holocaust Memorial Center, Farmington Hills, MI