The exhibition will be on display at The Florida Holocaust Museum through March 20, 2016.
Originally developed and shown in the Documentation Center Nazi Party Rally Grounds in Nuremberg, Germany in 2004, this exhibition narrates the story of the nazification of the youth of Germany focusing on the life and death of Paul Bayer. It shows how the Nazi state, through its control of the education system and though a massive propaganda effort, was able to seduce the youth of Germany into active participation in its destructive mission.
The production of the English version and the presentation in the United States is sponsored by the Documentation Center Nazi Party Rally Grounds, the Florida Holocaust Museum, Holocaust Museum Houston, and the Holocaust Resource Center and Archives of Queensborough Community College, CUNY.
- Exhibition includes 18 image and text panels, Teacher/Docent Guide
- Ships in 1 crate
- Exhibition Handout
- Requires 80 linear feet
- Loan fee – $500 per month (plus freight)
This exhibition has been exhibited at institutions such as
- Holocaust Museum Houston
- American Jewish Museum, Pittsburg, PA
- Edison College, Fort Meyers, FL
- Shorecrest Preparatory School, St. Petersburg, FL
- Holocasut Museum & Study Center, Spring Valley, NY
- ITOW Veteran’s Museum, Perham, MN