- Collection I.D.:
- Date of Birth:
- Frankfurt Am Mein
Edith Simon was born in Frankfurt am Mein, Germany and raised with one brother in a reform Jewish home. Her father owned a wine sales company.
On November 9, 1938 she witnessed Kristallnacht. She emigrated with mother and brother to United States on November 25, 1939 via Italy with help from Swiss family members and a cousin in the United States. Her father arrived two years later.
Edith Simon discusses Kristallnacht.
January 25 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
January 27 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
January 27 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Let Me Be Myself: The Life Story of Anne Frank Exhibition Opening at The FHM December 23, 2019
- Book Launch “Where Have All the Mangoes Gone” at The FHM December 18, 2019
- Statement on Holocaust Denial December 11, 2019
- Op-Ed Submission from The FHM Addressing Holocaust Denial December 9, 2019
- The FHM Announces “Honoring the Past, Ensuring the Future” Campaign for Giving Tuesday on December 3rd November 25, 2019