- Collection I.D.:
- Date of Birth:
- Frankfurt Am Mein
Edith Simon was born in Frankfurt am Mein, Germany and raised with one brother in a reform Jewish home. Her father owned a wine sales company.
On November 9, 1938 she witnessed Kristallnacht. She emigrated with mother and brother to United States on November 25, 1939 via Italy with help from Swiss family members and a cousin in the United States. Her father arrived two years later.
Edith Simon discusses Kristallnacht.
September 7 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
September 16 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
September 21 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Holocaust Survivor Story: Sam Gross August 7, 2019
- The Florida Holocaust Museum has been nominated for two Arts & Entertainment awards for the Best of the Bay 2019! August 6, 2019
- The FHM Launches 5th Annual “Trunks of Hope” Campaign to Provide Educational Materials to Teachers Free of Charge! August 1, 2019
- The FHM to Highlight The Civil Rights Movement in Tampa Bay July 31, 2019
- Now Open – Loss and Affirmation: Illustrations and Drawings by William Pachner July 29, 2019