- Collection I.D.:
- Date of Birth:
- Frankfurt Am Mein
Edith Simon was born in Frankfurt am Mein, Germany and raised with one brother in a reform Jewish home. Her father owned a wine sales company.
On November 9, 1938 she witnessed Kristallnacht. She emigrated with mother and brother to United States on November 25, 1939 via Italy with help from Swiss family members and a cousin in the United States. Her father arrived two years later.
Edith Simon discusses Kristallnacht.
December 31, 2016 @ 8:00 am - February 20, 2017 @ 11:55 pm
February 25 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
March 16 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Statement on International Holocaust Remembrance Day January 31, 2017
- Students and Holocaust Survivors Come Together to Commemorate International Holocaust Remembrance Day January 27, 2017
- Exhibition Opening “Courage & Compassion: The Legacy of the Bielski Brothers” January 13, 2017
- Jan Gross Reveals Controversial Research about Polish-Jewish Relations January 12, 2017
- Jan T. Gross Speaking in Tampa and Sarasota This Week January 9, 2017