- Collection I.D.:
- Date of Birth:
- Frankfurt Am Mein
Edith Simon was born in Frankfurt am Mein, Germany and raised with one brother in a reform Jewish home. Her father owned a wine sales company.
On November 9, 1938 she witnessed Kristallnacht. She emigrated with mother and brother to United States on November 25, 1939 via Italy with help from Swiss family members and a cousin in the United States. Her father arrived two years later.
Edith Simon discusses Kristallnacht.
January 8, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
January 19, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
January 25, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Statement on Holocaust Denial December 11, 2019
- The FHM Announces “Honoring the Past, Ensuring the Future” Campaign for Giving Tuesday on December 3rd November 25, 2019
- Community Program at The Florida Holocaust Museum “Eugenics in America: A History of Injustice” November 19, 2019
- Beaches, Benches and Boycotts Story: Eula Mae Mitchell Perry November 1, 2019
- Bill White breaks racial barriers in St. Petersburg through Major League Baseball October 25, 2019