- Collection I.D.:
- Date of Birth:
- Frankfurt Am Mein
Edith Simon was born in Frankfurt am Mein, Germany and raised with one brother in a reform Jewish home. Her father owned a wine sales company.
On November 9, 1938 she witnessed Kristallnacht. She emigrated with mother and brother to United States on November 25, 1939 via Italy with help from Swiss family members and a cousin in the United States. Her father arrived two years later.
Edith Simon discusses Kristallnacht.
April 12 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
April 22 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
April 29 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- The Florida Holocaust Museum in St. Petersburg Issues Statement Regarding the George Floyd Exhibit at the Holocaust Memorial Resource & Education Center in Orlando November 23, 2020
- The Florida Holocaust Museum Reopening Plans July 14, 2020
- The Florida Holocaust Museum Criticizes Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters for Antisemitism June 29, 2020
- The Florida Holocaust Museum Criticizes Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters for Antisemitism June 25, 2020
- We Are Here: A Celebration of Resilience, Resistance, and Hope June 10, 2020