- Collection I.D.:
- Date of Birth:
- Frankfurt Am Mein
Edith Simon was born in Frankfurt am Mein, Germany and raised with one brother in a reform Jewish home. Her father owned a wine sales company.
On November 9, 1938 she witnessed Kristallnacht. She emigrated with mother and brother to United States on November 25, 1939 via Italy with help from Swiss family members and a cousin in the United States. Her father arrived two years later.
Edith Simon discusses Kristallnacht.
September 30 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
October 2 @ 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
October 6 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- USC Shoah Foundation and Leading Holocaust Museums to Premiere and Exhibit Award-Winning Virtual Reality Film ‘The Last Goodbye’ September 5, 2018
- Art, Fashion, and Rock & Roll at The Florida Holocaust Museum August 27, 2018
- The FHM Releases the Seventeenth Story in its ’25 Survivors, 25 Stories… Celebrating 25 Years!’ Oral History Series August 25, 2018
- Bill Graham and the Rock & Roll Revolution Opening Weekend Events at The Florida Holocaust Museum August 13, 2018
- Trunks of Hope July 30, 2018