- Collection I.D.:
- Date of Birth:
- Frankfurt Am Mein
Edith Simon was born in Frankfurt am Mein, Germany and raised with one brother in a reform Jewish home. Her father owned a wine sales company.
On November 9, 1938 she witnessed Kristallnacht. She emigrated with mother and brother to United States on November 25, 1939 via Italy with help from Swiss family members and a cousin in the United States. Her father arrived two years later.
Edith Simon discusses Kristallnacht.
October 24 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
October 27 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
November 10 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- The Florida Holocaust Museum is saddened by the recent passing of Philip L. Gans October 2, 2019
- American Racism and the Holocaust, featuring Lawrence N. Powell at The Florida Holocaust Museum September 27, 2019
- Due to the recent rise in Antisemitism, Ira Forman returns to The Florida Holocaust Museum September 25, 2019
- The Florida Holocaust Museum’s is saddened by the recent passing of Marietta Sobel Drucker September 17, 2019
- The FHM is saddened by the recent passing of Marietta Sobel Drucker September 17, 2019