- Collection I.D.:
- Date of Birth:
- Frankfurt Am Mein
Edith Simon was born in Frankfurt am Mein, Germany and raised with one brother in a reform Jewish home. Her father owned a wine sales company.
On November 9, 1938 she witnessed Kristallnacht. She emigrated with mother and brother to United States on November 25, 1939 via Italy with help from Swiss family members and a cousin in the United States. Her father arrived two years later.
Edith Simon discusses Kristallnacht.
November 30 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
December 3 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
February 10, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Live Skype Interview with the Last Living Nuremberg Trial Prosecutor Benjamin Ferencz at The FHM November 6, 2017
- Career Mossad Agent Announced as Keynote Speaker for The FHM’s Annual “To Life” Gala! October 26, 2017
- The FHM Releases the Eighth Story in its “25 Survivors, 25 Stories… Celebrating 25 Years!” Oral History Series October 25, 2017
- New Date Announced for “A Former Skinhead Speaks Out Against Hate” featuring Frank Meeink October 19, 2017
- New Date Announced for The FHM’s Exhibition Opening Reception and Performance with Keep St Pete Lit and the Second Saturday ArtWalk! October 9, 2017