To Life 20/20: A Vision For The Future
Saturday, February 8, 2020 The Vinoy 6:00pm
Thank you so much for your support.
For questions and/or additional ticket opportunities, please call 727-820-0100 ext. 301.
The Florida Holocaust Museum honors the memory of millions of innocent men, women and children who suffered or died in the Holocaust. The Museum is dedicated to teaching the members of all races and cultures the inherent worth and dignity of human life in order to prevent future genocides.
Loebenberg Humanitarian Award Recipients
Tickets for To Life 20/20: A Vision For Our Future
Ticket Information Coming Soon
For additional ticket opportunities, please call 727-820-0100 ext. 301.
Sponsors Coming Soon
For questions and sponsorship opportunities, please contact 727.820.0100 ext. 251 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo credit: Joy Hmielewski, Joyelan.com
January 8, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
January 25, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
January 27, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- The FHM Announces “Honoring the Past, Ensuring the Future” Campaign for Giving Tuesday on December 3rd November 25, 2019
- Community Program at The Florida Holocaust Museum “Eugenics in America: A History of Injustice” November 19, 2019
- Beaches, Benches and Boycotts Story: Eula Mae Mitchell Perry November 1, 2019
- Bill White breaks racial barriers in St. Petersburg through Major League Baseball October 25, 2019
- A year later, The FHM remembers the Tree of Life victims October 21, 2019