Museum opens at 10:00 am, with last admission at 4:00 pm
The Florida Holocaust Museum is closed on the following days:
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (January 21, 2019)
- Easter (April 21, 2019)
- From 2:00 p.m. on Eve of Rosh Hashanah (September 29, 2019) and all day on Rosh Hashanah (September 30, 2019)
- From 2:00 p.m. on Eve of Yom Kippur (October 8, 2019) and all day on Yom Kippur (October 9, 2019)
- Thanksgiving (November 28, 2019)
- From 2:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve (December 24, 2018) and all day on Christmas Day (December 25, 2018)
- From 2:00 p.m. on New Year’s Eve (December 31, 2018) and all day on New Year’s Day (January 1, 2019)
***Please Note: The Florida Holocaust Museum will close at 2:00 p.m. (with last admission at 1:00 p.m.) on Saturday, February 9, 2019. The Museum will reopen on Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
The Florida Holocaust Museum is committed to the Americans with Disabilities Act by making our facility and programs accessible to all persons. If you have any special requirements, suggestions or recommendations, please do not hesitate to contact us and every reasonable accommodation shall be made. Wheelchairs are available at no charge at the security desk. For easy access, vehicles may use the Museum’s side door for persons with disabilities.
- Adults – $16
- Seniors (65+) – $14
- College students – $10
- Veterans – $10
- Students under 18 – $8 (general visitors)
Free Admission: Active U.S. Military, The FHM members, USF students with ID, children 6 and under.
Admission includes free parking when available and free audio tour.
- Student groups – $7 (17 and under); $9 (18 and above)
- Adult groups – $9
The minimum number for a group is 15 visitors. The maximum group size is 100, including teachers and chaperones. Groups must be paid in one transaction.
Public docent led tours of the Museum’s first floor are available for visitors with admission on Saturdays at 1:30 pm.
Tours for school groups need to be reserved in advance through our reservation system here.
Coming from Sarasota (I-275 N) or Tampa (I-275 S) take exit 22 and merge onto 1-175 E towards Tropicana Field. Take exit toward 6th Street South. Turn left onto 6th Street South. Turn right onto 1st Avenue South. The Museum is on the corner of 1st Avenue South and 5th Street South.
If you need directions to visit our museum, please provide your address to calculate the best route.