As concern about the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues, in the interest of preventing community spread, The Florida Holocaust Museum is temporarily closed to the public. We look forward to announcing the reopening of the Museum and rescheduling our programming.
To visit The Florida Holocaust Museum virtually CLICK HERE.
To access The Florida Holocaust Museum’s online resources CLICK HERE.
For updates in regards to The Florida Holocaust Museum’s programming schedule and museum operations CLICK HERE.
Museum opens at 10:00 am, with last admission at 4:00 pm
The Florida Holocaust Museum is closed on the following days:
- Easter (April 12, 2020)
- From 2:00 p.m. on Eve of Rosh Hashanah (September 18, 2020) and all day on Rosh Hashanah (September 19, 2020)
- From 2:00 p.m. on Eve of Yom Kippur (September 27, 2020) and all day on Yom Kippur (September 28, 2020)
- Thanksgiving (November 26, 2020)
- From 2:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve (December 24, 2020) and all day on Christmas Day (December 25, 2020)
- From 2:00 p.m. on New Year’s Eve (December 31, 2020) and all day on New Year’s Day (January 1, 2021)
The Florida Holocaust Museum is committed to the Americans with Disabilities Act by making our facility and programs accessible to all persons. If you have any special requirements, suggestions or recommendations, please do not hesitate to contact us and every reasonable accommodation shall be made. Wheelchairs are available at no charge at the security desk. For easy access, vehicles may use the Museum’s side door for persons with disabilities.
- Adults – $16
- Seniors (65+) – $14
- College students – $10
- Veterans – $10
- Students under 18 – $8 (general visitors)
Free Admission: Active U.S. Military, The FHM members, USF students with ID, children 6 and under.
Admission includes free parking when available and free audio tour.
- Student groups – $7 (17 and under); $9 (18 and above)
- Adult groups – $9
The minimum number for a group is 15 visitors. The maximum group size is 100, including teachers and chaperones. Groups must be paid in one transaction.
Public docent led tours of the Museum’s first floor are available for visitors with admission on Saturdays at 1:30 pm.
An appointment is required for all Anne Frank Virtual Reality Tour experiences. Your experience is FREE with paid admission to the Museum. Please visit https://bookwhen.com/flholocaustmuseumvr to book your experience.
Tours for school groups need to be reserved in advance through our reservation system here.
Coming from Sarasota (I-275 N) or Tampa (I-275 S) take exit 22 and merge onto 1-175 E towards Tropicana Field. Take exit toward 6th Street South. Turn left onto 6th Street South. Turn right onto 1st Avenue South. The Museum is on the corner of 1st Avenue South and 5th Street South.
Things to know when visiting The Florida Holocaust Museum
- Cellphones are permitted in the Museum; however, we request that you turn them off, put them on silence or on airplane mode. And do not talk on them while in the museum.
- Personal photography is permitted – without flash. However, filming is not permitted. Working members of the press or professional photographers need to contact Kristen Wright, Director of Marketing at 727-820-0100, extension 242.
- Security measures at the Museum include x-ray for bags and walk-thru metal detectors/detection wands for visitors, Museum Security Officers and an armed Security Officer.
- Weapons and Firearms are not allowed in the Museum.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Museum.
- Please leave backpacks and large bags at home, your hotel or in your car or they will be checked-in at admissions.
- Food and drink (including bottled water) are not allowed on the gallery floors.
- Handicapped visitor entrance and limited handicapped parking are located on north side of building.
- The Museum galleries are kept at 68 to 72 degrees Fahrenheit and approximately 50% humidity, please dress accordingly.
- For lost items call our security office at 727-820-0100 extension 231
If you need directions to visit our museum, please provide your address to calculate the best route.