Open Daily: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (last admission is 1 hour before closing)
The Florida Holocaust Museum is closed on the following holidays:
- From 2:00 p.m. on Eve of Rosh Hashanah (October 2, 2016) and all day on Rosh Hashanah (October 3, 2016)
- From 2:00 p.m. on Eve of Yom Kippur (October 11, 2016) and all day on Yom Kippur (October 12, 2016)
- From 2:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve and all day on Christmas
- From 2:00 p.m. on New Year’s Eve and all day on New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
The Florida Holocaust Museum is committed to the Americans with Disabilities Act by making our facility and programs accessible to all persons. If you have any special requirements, suggestions or recommendations, please do not hesitate to contact us and every reasonable accommodation shall be made. Wheelchairs are available at no charge at the security desk. For easy access, vehicles may use the Museum’s side door for persons with disabilities.
- Adults – $16
- Seniors (65+) – $14
- College students – $10
- Students under 18 – $8 (general visitors)
Free Admission: Active U.S. Military, FHM members, USF students with ID, children 6 and under. Veterans will receive free admission (with ID) on Veterans Day, Wednesday, Nov. 11, 2016.
Admission includes free parking when available and free audio tour.
- Student groups – $7 (17 and under); $9 (18 and above)
- Adult groups – $9
The minimum number for a group is 15 visitors. The maximum group size is 100, including teachers and chaperones.
Public docent led tours for visitors are available with admission on Tuesdays and Saturdays at 1:30 pm.
Tours for school groups need to be reserved in advance through our reservation system here.
Coming from Sarasota (I-275 N) or Tampa (I-275 S) take exit 22 and merge onto 1-175 E towards Tropicana Field. Take exit toward 6th Street South. Turn left onto 6th Street South. Turn right onto 1st Avenue South. The Museum is on the corner of 1st Avenue South and 5th Street South.
If you need directions to visit our museum, please provide your address to calculate the best route.